It’s been my first week of pins and I’m ready to end it with a cocktail!
In honor of never being one to skip out on a Margarita Monday, I’m pinning a recipe for a Champagne Margarita I’ve found from Mantitlement. And be sure to check out his blog for more foodie how-to’s. This recipe should make about 4 drinks. Or it can make 1 really big drink if your Monday was just short of fan-freaking-tastic.
Be sure to try it out for your New Year’s celebration or for your IMadeItThroughMonday celebration. Either way, cheers!
- 4 T. fresh key lime or lime juice
- 2 oz. tequila
- 2 oz. pineapple juice
- 2 oz. triple sec
- 1 (750 ml) bottle of champagne
- lime wedges for garnish
- enough salt or sugar for rimming the glasses
- Dip the rim of your glass into a small dish of water and then into small dish of sugar or salt.
- Mix all of your ingredients into a pitcher for the base.
- Add 1.5 oz. of the margarita mixture to each glass.
- Top with champagne
- Add fresh lime to make it look extra fancy. 🙂
Until next time,
Follow for daily pins or look at my whole collection on Pinterest. You can either follow the link listed on the main menu or simply click here.